Updates deliver new options to the system together with fixes to the bugs in the software program. Every time a Windows replace is launched, you anticipate it to have bug patches and a few new options or adjustments to the system, however that’s not all the time the case.
Many customers have reported that updating their Windows resulted in audio not engaged on their PC.
After the Windows replace was put in, there was no audio output for a lot of the customers and so they ended up getting the ‘No audio output device is installed’ error. This is usually brought about as a result of outdated drivers in your system. When a Windows replace messes up with the audio driver in your system, you’ll doubtless encounter this difficulty.
There’s nothing to fret about when you’ve got been dealing with this error. Th is text will focus on how one can repair the No Audio Output Device Is Installed error in Windows 11.
Repair No Audio Output Device is Installed in Windows
In the event you can’t hear the amount in your Windows PC and get a No Audio Output Device is Installed error on Windows. Then this text will assist you to with it.
Earlier than persevering with with the troubleshooting steps, guarantee you’ve got tried rising the amount and altering the speaker or earphone you’re utilizing. If that didn’t assist, transfer to this text’s subsequent step.
1. Replace Audio Driver
The very very first thing that we advocate you do is replace the Audio Driver. To take action, observe the steps talked about under –
- Go to the Begin menu, seek for the Device Supervisor and open it.
- Broaden the Sound, video, and recreation controllers part by double-clicking on it.
- Now, right-click in your Audio driver, after which click on on Replace Driver.
- Now, click on Search Mechanically for Drivers to obtain and set up an audio driver from the web.
- As soon as the replace has been put in, restart your PC.
One other technique to replace your Audio Driver is to move to your sound card producer’s web site
2. Reinstall Audio Driver
If updating the drivers didn’t assist you to, we advocate you reinstall the audio driver. This may be performed by following the steps given below-
- Press Windows + X key combo after which click on on Device Supervisor.
- Double-click the Sound, Video, and recreation controller choices to broaden it.
- Proper-click in your audio driver from the checklist of drivers after which click on Uninstall Device.
- Within the affirmation immediate, click on on the Uninstall button.
- As soon as performed, restart your machine and that may reinstall the drivers.
3. Run Audio Troubleshooter
Operating Audio Troubleshooter will assist repair any difficulty you face with the audio output and enter. To run an audio troubleshooter, observe the steps given below-
- Press the Windows key and seek for Troubleshoot Settings.
- Right here, click on on Different Troubleshooters.
- Look out for Taking part in Audio, and click on on the Run button subsequent to it.
- Now, observe the on-screen directions to run the audio troubleshooter.
4. Change Mono Audio Settings
The subsequent factor you may strive doing is altering the Mono Audio Settings. Given under are the steps to do so-
- Press the Windows + I key combo in your keyboard to open the Settings app.
- On the left sidebar, choose Accessibility.
- Now, below the Listening to part, click on on Audio.
- Right here, test if Mono Audio is enabled or disabled. If it is enabled, then disable it or vice versa.
5. Uninstall the Final Windows Replace
As the problem was brought about as a result of updating Windows, you may strive uninstalling the final replace you put in. This may be performed by following the steps given below-
- Go to the Begin menu, seek for the Settings app and open it.
- Then choose the Windows Replace choice from the left sidebar and click on on the Replace Historical past choice.
- Subsequent, below the Uninstall Updates part, click on on Uninstall updates choice.
- There, test the final put in replace and click on on the Uninstall button showing subsequent to the replace.
- Within the affirmation immediate, click on on the Uninstall choice to uninstall the replace.
6. Carry out System Restore
Lastly, we advocate you carry out a system restore if any of the above steps didn’t assist repair the problem.
- Open the Begin Menu, seek for Create a Restore Level and open it.
- Right here, click on on the System Restore button.
- You’ll now see two options- Advisable Restore and Select a special restore level.
- If Advisable restore choice factors to uninstall the not too long ago put in updates then choose that, else if you wish to manually choose restore level, then choose Select a special restore level. As soon as performed, click on on Subsequent.
- Now, choose the restore level. If you wish to know what applications will likely be reinstalled or uninstalled after the system restore, then click on on Scan for affected applications, else click on on Subsequent.
- Click on on the End button to start out the system restore.
- Your system will restart in the course of the course of. Watch for the method to finish.
- As soon as performed, test if the problem is nonetheless encountered or not.
No audio machine is put in error in Windows 10 is usually brought about as a result of points with drivers after Windows Replace. When you have been dealing with this difficulty, you may observe the steps in this text to repair it.